Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

It's time to watch fireworks and reflect on the last 365 days, and celebrate my anniversary, this year, from the comfort of my bed. As I recover from a minor surgery, I am reminded of how blessed my family and I are to be healthy and truly happy.  Every year has trials and triumphs, some of which, I document right here. But when I look back at the year as a whole, I can't help but smile... it was a good one. Then again, it's all about perspective, I choose to remember and cherish the happy moments filled with love, friends and family.

Brace yourself, here comes the mushy stuff.
I can't help but feel extra sentimental this year, with a man who really pulled through with the whole  "in sickness and in health" gig. He has been quite the caregiver the last few days. Not to mention, the efforts he has gone to just to put a smile on my face while I've been stuck in bed.  This guy of mine has a heart of gold. How'd I get so lucky, folks?

So, babe, thank you for loving me and choosing me to be your forever. You're without a doubt my favorite human. Now, let's celebrate our three awesome years of marriage with that delicious Reese's on the nightstand. PARTY ANIMALS.

Here's a look at what 2014 looked like according to my iPhone:


No comments:

Post a Comment