Sunday, January 6, 2013

365 Days

Chris and I celebrated our one year anniversary on NYE in Savannah, GA with my best friend Mari(s)a and her lover. If you haven't been to this beautiful city, you must go. It was an absolutely lovely and relaxing trip. Not to mention the FOOD, but seriously the food.  I'm pretty sure our entire trip revolved around our next meal and I'm okay with that. I have a ton of pictures.. so excuse the excessive amount I may be posting in the next few days, maybe ill throw a video out there-- i just figured out how to kinda-sorta-work imovie after 5 years.. hence my previous wanna be wedding collage.













I am so happy we were able to spend our anniversary in such a charming town, we had a wonderful time. i would totally be okay with living there someday. Ahem, Chris...
 

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your one year! and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a trip that revolves around food :) was it mostly southern friend goodness? or do you have an ethnic cuisine you love?

    Love,
    Elisabeth
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was mostly some southern friend deliciousness! My husband goes weak in the knees at the word 'fried'!

      We did find that they had amazing seafood everywhere.. which is what I prefer :)

      Delete