Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dear Chris

365 days ago, I was hiding from you and watching the most beautiful backyard wedding(bias..i know, sorry) unfold in front of me. Our family & friends seriously outdid themselves, we're so blessed. At this moment I was totally unaware of how much I would love you today. I didn't think it was possible to love someone more. My heart has grown so much in the past year.

This has been one of the best chapters in my life, so thank you Chris for loving me past my flaws, laughing with me, kissing me when im grumpy, for going downstairs almost every night and getting me ice water, for getting up to put my earrings away every night, praying with me, dancing in public with me, listening to my thoughts and worries, and for being my best friend. I am forever blessed with you by my side. i promise to love you always.

I look back on this past year and all the beauty that has come from it, i look forward to these days forever.

 i love you. happy anniversary!





2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary!! such a beautiful couple. blessings!

    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete