Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Life Lately


Happy Hump Day (do people still say this?)
 
Hello! Lets play catch up. This weekend was full of birthday celebrations and family time, two of my favorite things. I got to spend some quality time with my niece Aeryn on Saturday which was wonderful. Age 5 is pretty fabulous. To say the least we had a great Saturday probably because I let her eat chicken nuggets for breakfast... I'm cool like that.  Husband and I ate out entirely too much -- we even squeezed in some thai food, yay! And snuggled all weekend with our two furry children. We ended our fine weekend with church on Sunday. I truly find myself in between laundry and puppy walks reflecting on all the blessings God has given to my family, we're so happy to serve such a great God! The work week had no trouble showing up bright and early on Monday. Oh and it has been filled with bible study, cleaning[I ignored it all weekend], cheeseburgers, and stressing about Elle’s still-hurt-eye. AND my best friend, Alexa came over to watch the debate with Chris & I last night, with root beer floats in tow she is the best!  So besides 8-5 It has been pretty darn fabulous ;] However,  I wouldn’t mind if Friday appeared on my door step any time now.

Hope everyone is having a terrific week!


Pictures: niece//sister//thaifood//myElle//tights//hubs



No comments:

Post a Comment