Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is Back (and so am I)



First things first: My name is Bianca and I am addicted to Starbucks. I get the warm and fuzzies every September when they change their lovely menu.
 
Moving on... the fact that my lovely outlet has been silent for so long bums me out. However, life outside my corner of the internet has been anything but quiet! Chris and I packed up our townhome and got our first house--backyard and all (elle & chevs are stoked)! The place needed a little TLC and A LOT of paint but the turn out is better than I ever imagined. We are beyond thankful to all of our friends and family that painted with us, moved with us, and saw the house transition into our perfect little home.
 
I would like give the month of September a grand, grand welcome! Although I live in state that lacks cool, fall weather and foliage -- I vow to embrace this time of year. Even if that means keeping the AC a degree or two lower, lighting fall scented candles, and unpacking all of my favorite sweaters. September, you are just the beginning of my favorite time of year. Bring on the holidays, chilly mornings, and pumpkin spiced lattes!


 




Furnished pictures are on their way!
New Paint Color: Light French Grey - Behr


xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment