Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Life Lately

Change is finally coming in a way that is so needed over here. I am excited for the next chapters in my life to unfold, I promise to be sharing them with this little corner of the internet as soon as everything is settled!

Chris & I spent our Spring Breaks working, perks of being an adult. yay. He did spoil me and take me to the JW Marriot for a night of fine dining and a stroll around downtown disney. It was nice to have a change of scenery and to just be unplugged for a bit. As much as I would like to deny it, routine consumes our busy schedules Monday through Friday. We try to mix things up on the weekends but many times our weekends are used to catch up.. leaving little time for adventures  we so badly crave. So our one night away to the beautiful JW may seem simple but it was beyond appreciated and needed for this sister. 


Chris,

i know this semester has been full of craziness. thanks for picking up my slack and loving me in a way noone else can. the way you make me laugh in the most impossible situations still amazes me. i am so blessed, how did i get so lucky?! i appreciate you more than you will ever know. i love you forever handsome.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment