Sunday, February 17, 2013

P r i o r i t i e s

Maybe mine are all wrong.
Maybe I should have done laundry instead of spending my Saturday at the market.
Maybe I should have done homework instead of spending the evenings with my family.
Maybe I should have worked out instead of eating ice cream.
Maybe I should have given the dogs a bath instead of catching up on my shows.
but on this Sunday evening as I scramble to get ready for my work week, I look around at my dirty dogs, the laundry pile, the overwhelming amount of homework awaiting me and I couldn't be more happy with my time spent this weekend. Maybe my priorities shifted for these short two days.  It was truly a beautiful, simple weekend.. responsibilities on the back burner and all.

I hope you had a lovely weekend with the ones you love most. 
xox,
B.

3 comments:

  1. yall are cute! and i know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab blog. I love it!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kinds of weekends are simply the best.

    ReplyDelete