Tuesday, November 20, 2012

cardigans + me

As of lately, I have not been able to control my impulsive buyer disorder when it comes to cute cardigans and boots and tights and scarves I feel like they really add something to an outfit, they're versatile and I am in love. Here are a few cardis I hope to be adding to my collection soon!
Sion Hooded Cardigan
Anthropologie
Lodestar Cardigan
Anthropologie
aztec empire knit cardigan
Ruche
A Little Bit Bunny Cardigan in Grass - Green, Black, White, Solid, Buttons, Pockets, Casual, Quirky, Long Sleeve, Scholastic/Collegiate
Modcloth (typically not my style, but lovin it.)
Collection cashmere tipped boyfriend cardigan
J.Crew

Just a few cardis I have my eye on!

xoxo,
Bianca

1 comment:

  1. In love with that very top one! I'm with you on the one with the bunny, that's not really my typical style either but for some reason it's adorable!

    xo Natasha

    ReplyDelete