Thursday, December 26, 2013

December, you are truly my favorite.

Just when I thought my college days were behind me... I throw a Christmas party and the cops show up. 
 
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love this time of year. From the twinkly lights to the red cup at Starbucks, I love it all.
 
Earlier this month I decided the best way to celebrate my favorite season was to stuff everyone I love into the same room--so began the party planning. I truly enjoyed every minute of picking out reindeer plates, placing stockings on the mantel and hanging ornaments from my ridiculously large Christmas tree. I don't think you can ever have too many Christmas decorations.

The real magic didn't happen until all of my friends and family walked through the front door. There is nothing better than surrounding yourself with the people you love most. It was the perfect way to start off the Christmas season.

And here we are, December 26th and I am actually not suffering from post-Christmas depression this year. Although there were a few hiccups here and there I have nothing to complain about. This Christmas season was nearly perfect, I am blessed beyond measure. I hope you had the perfect holiday with the ones you love most.
 




 
PS- a cop really did show up to the Christmas extravaganza but only because there were too many cars blocking the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment