Monday, November 26, 2012

Dear Lex,

The time has quickly approached for your departure to Brazil. I am so proud of you for taking this next step to serve the Lord and his people, its beyond courageous and respectable.

Seventh grade seems like forever ago, yet feels like just yesterday in many ways. I knew we would be inseperable after you imitated a SNL skit about IBS, hilarious, you truly are. Then high school showed up and the craziness that came along with it, I am glad we made it out alive, I am glad you were by my side. We have grown so much since high school, since college, so much in the last two years. Our lives have evolved and adulthood has arrived..much has changed in such little time, except our friendship. No matter the distance or the days, whenever we talk, we pick up where we left off and I believe that is the best quality in any friendship, it is rare and I cherish it. Thank you for being my shoulder, keeper of my secrets, giggle buddy, and dance partner.

You are the best friend everyone deserves to have. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship, I am a better person because of you.

So here is to your new chapter, I am sure it holds nothing but beauty. The people of Brazil are privileged to have you for the next 18 months. I wish you the best lexaloo!

love you sista,
-B.


1 comment: