Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I can't wait...

New York, NY


Flight-Check
Hotel-Check
Girls Weekend- Check Check!!

Next weekend my best friend and I will be jet setting to NYC for a much needed mini vaca. We will be leaving laundry, cooking, and husbands behind. Although I truly do love being a wife and everything that comes with it.. what girl would pass up a weekend of pampering in one of the best cities..it is my birthday month after all! The last time Kelsey and I were in NYC together.. we were there for Alyssa and I’s 16th birthday. It was my first time ever in the city and seriously, I fell in deep, breathtaking, butterfly-kinda love. I vowed to live in the city at some point in my life…I suppose i’ll settle for a weekend romance with one of my favorite cities for now! Any recommendations for our girls weekend? I would love some tips on things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment